Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today

The Funny moment 

1.)While I was bathing in the washroom, his yonger brother was calling me outside the washroom,
he thought I was his eldest brother so I answered him I wasnt.
And, he told me he has to go tuition centre so he asked me to take care myself
and do not open the door for strangers. I snigger at it


2.)After bathing, I was listening music and online in the room,
the music I listened - 寂寞寂寞就好by Hebe,
meantime, he came back and peeked me after the door of the room!
I surprised and what I saw is - he is sook his head and said 不好 不好! I laughed immediately! LOL


3.)At night, his family came back from Ipoh, sure they finished shopped there.
and, he is went out to find his friend.
I online in the room as usual, his younger bro knocked the door and came in
: '姐姐, 你要拿一点去吃吗? ' his hands took a basket and it was full of rambutan & dugong (the fruits I like)
I super paise for it, why he took inside and asked me? I so so shameful
I asked him softly to take it outside because I shall get it later I go out from the room.
after a few mins, the 2nd knocked and came in was his youngest bro.
:' 姐姐, 那一点去吃啦...' he took to me from a shoe's box of dugong
:'okay ,够了, 等下大哥骂我, 怎么办?' I got the dugong from him
:' 你说爸爸给的, 你说爸爸给你吃的, 再拿多一点去吃..' He took more to me!
:'okay 谢谢你啊.' he got out then, I felt funny with him.
because he seems like a little pitiful boy and sale the dugong for me and promote the dugong for me. LOL




The Unfortunately moment

His pet dead! We shock! because it is mostly finishing change its skin, and quite okay
after it is dead, he is getting down and moody and moody.
He checked it out afterthat.
Used the chopsticks to open its mouth to take a look!


Its skin inside his mouth! Its dead because of this?
Its look!

Its underside
The long face me
The skin inside its mouth
Its forever bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment