Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mooncake Festival


 18/o9/2o1o
We played candles together outside the house
We gossiped, We joked
and A cutie brat made the love shape candles showed to me.
Thanks ya ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 He took me photo with I didnt ready to pose.

 His round turn!

22/o9/2o1o
His mama asked the brat to call us to go outside the house
to see the fireworks display which they were ready to set off
the colourful fireworks we have seen
and then, we all played candles again.
He asked: 做么今天没有月亮的?
with my answer: 你看着我, 我的脸还不够圆不够亮?
He Laughed!
and, He made these candles shape to me with the cutie brat
  A love with An arrow, clearly? I dont think so :p
but realy thanks to their works of art
I do LOVE u both too

Soon, it was rain
It made us to get inside the house n stopped the activities outside.
anyway
Happy Mooncake Festival for me.


2 comments:

  1. -_- paiseh my shou shou
    I was Gerik now
    I will date u gals on this Sun or next Mon
    Deeply appologize to dispointed u both

    ReplyDelete