Thursday, September 2, 2010

my certain Life


I have lost myself since I stopped study in KL and get back to Penang.
and,
After the 2o1o Chinese New Year
I was really dont know how to walk to my future anymore,
I was stopped, I lost my way, I have no idea.
and,
I lived in BM(mama's house) for nothing until March.
I came back to Gerik to visit my grandma and lived with her
and around the time I began with him.
 afterthat, I stayed with him.
He was caring me all the time and taking his responsibilities to me.
I was dore on by him, I was warm.
Day to day,
I knew I have to plan
and I have to start my own life, get back to my future ways,
I found out a course to study in Penang ,
A very short term course.
and just having classes a few days per week.
so mostly I get back Penang for few days to attend my classes
the another days, I will stay beside him, 
or else he would drive me to Penang to accompany me there
and get back together.
I had just started study on July,
It means I did nothing after Chinese New Year to Jun
It's so so funny pity ,because I wasted my time ,right?
I really took many leave to myself.
and at the period of time, we had our days.
We were Gummed !
Just together a few months with him 
but we felt like we were already long time with each other.
and, of course we are the normal couple
we had the time we argued/ harder time ;
and we had the time we funned/ sweetness.
not just means he lets me win all the time (:
Besides, I like his family very much
He had a very warm family, nice parents ,lovely siblings.
Sometime I pleasures with them
Sometime I closed myself in the room and online all the day.
His parents are sayang me so much more,
his mammy do not let me do any houseworks instead of he likes me to do something for this family.
his mammy would buy some foods I like to me.
His younger siblings are adoring me as well.
they asked me for homeworks
they asked me the questions about my privacy they are confusing.Lmao
they played/joked with me.
They are respect me no matter how.
I feel so appreciated to every things happened on me since I came here.

.Thank yours.
.Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment