Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy days

What the pic he took for ..yuck
It's his turn ..hmph
Actually my fettucini carbonara is 100% tasty U guys know?
1. take pic properly la
2. again brat
3. I told u take properly, U forced me to do it for u
o5/o9
He accompanied me to Penang on Sunday which his working day too, and he was going to loss the salary on that day.
1st. U woke up early in the morning and went here and there to hand over your business.
2nd. U rushed to Penang for guarding me, accompanied me with ur unwell body.
3rd. U dropped me to my class, went to my hostel to clean up the room, waited for the time I finished the class and took me back.
I so appreciated to what the movements you did  for me that day  
and deeply sorry to make you madded again, that was my false and I really will maditate about it.
Besides, I hope you no more rude words to me,
such as Bullshit or scolding my mother even you are so hate me or angry me.
AnyOne does need respect, doesnt s/he ?

after my class I suggested to Queensbay, we ate, we shopped( he bought a new shirt which I like).
and, yep we end up the day after watching The cats and Dogs with 3D.
I know he is totally exhausted, so I wish my silly billy faces & actions could make him smile.

o6/o9
The day he felt uncomfortable, just left him at my hostel to take more rest.
I went breakfast with my another lover who is Li Shan!! soooo happy/ excited to meet up her!!
breakfast at bali hai before class,
and 3 of us headed to Gurney after class,Piranha together then!
afterthat, shopped a little while, is the time say ByeBye to my lovely Shan and got back to our hometown.
The happy days I had, The enjoyable days I had.
Thanks to both of my dearly love I had my days - xoxo




wait for Siew
to have another date!

2 comments: