Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hmm

The day before yesterday
I was contact with my secondary school classmate again
We were chat at the facebook at first
Msn then,
I like her so much!
and Miss her so much
She taught me something that Im worrying for
and gave me some examples about hers.
Really a lots of thanks to JENY CHIAM.
She said
: do not care for him so much, lets go!
: always cheerful!
: do not think too much alone!
: spend ur time with ur friends!
: what the girls's taught are totally different with guys!

Actually I know this but Im still.
however I really appreciated to get it from her
After the reminder,
I feel like awaken to myself
no more ideologism.
I know he might happy to see this.
Something really have to let them go!
and
Get back to my own identities.



No comments:

Post a Comment