Friday, November 19, 2010

waited

The day I woke up at 6am
What a early morning I got up.. LOL
A very good morning.

Since my dear has to go Butterworth to listen his kursus with his cousins
so we had to reach the place before 8:30am
We started our journey at 6:45am.
We had our breakfast there before 30mins enter their class.
After that, I dropped them there and I came back my mommy's house which in BM
so happy to meet with my siblings and my mommy.
Unluckily, my little bro was sick,
so I gave up the plan that I bring them to have a shop in shopping mall.
In the afternoon, I have nothing to do at home and I left home.
I went to my beauty centre to do treatment for my face.



after I finished it,
It was the time to pick them up at the place they were listening kursus.
and, they were still learning to drive
What's that?
tadaa.. Lorry


and, I was taking pics in the car while I was waiting for them.

After they are done, we were dinner together
and then, we came back Gerik which is our lovely hometown

..end

No comments:

Post a Comment