Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ipoh

28/10 Thursday
I reached my sis's hse in Ipoh
//
This all kind of things is belong to
my Sis!! gosh!!
She finally had her cosmetic and skin care products!
Etude Hse
Cheap and Nice!
I like the lipstick so much
and, the foundation is so special( maybe I already outdate)


The evening
The restaurant she brought me to!
Eastern's BRASSERIE
Any way, I like it so much


Tadaa! my sista!! chien yen

The ice lemon tea

my pumpkin soup! Slurp

 She ordered the mushroom souce chicken chop *yum

mine
grilled Salmon *tasty


The chicken chop looks

 At the night
my cousin was brought us to Boston 又一城( De Garden there)
but the timing was wrong, it is lated
just left the baverage n breads orders.
afterthat, we went to 东区 to continue our meals
It is 8 foods on our table!
wOW~ a really big big meal




A next day-  29/10 Friday
I went to The Cutz which my friend works place
and I asked for changing my hairstyle 
She is my Ipoh 2ndary school classmate- Zi En

This girl is cute! 
She hello with me n shaked hand with me
so cute one!
Like the korean girl (the barber curled for her)


After done my hair I was going to Parade 
to meet my beloved- yeei yin & my siblings
my bro!


and then,
my sis was driving my bro got back to his private school
I followed my cousin to Station one for dinner + supper
and sing k near the sg8 from 1-4am

I got back to Penang a next day which is Saturday 30/10
I miss my sis n bro so much!
also my lovely friends

No comments:

Post a Comment