Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time Past Fast


 Time Past Really Fast!

The End of 2010
The Party for 2010 eve Christmas
 The Gathring with my friends










And the
This is my Christmas's Gift from my santa Dear
actually the both keychain and they shoud be stick together since there got magnet
and the key was given by aunty( his mammy) earlier
The gift from him is nt belong to costly but valuably
I was Happy to stick with you and to count down 2010 Christmas together



The Next amazing moment was: The Sista- May Lim's Big day!
as I said
Time Past Fast!
She spent her 4years together with her boyfriends
and the finally they were Marry to each other!
The Last day of 2010
The wedding dinner of May Lim!!
Congraz!


 



After that, we all went to Voodoo Penang
For?
Aha! For Count Down and For the Birthday Party of Eddy Chua!
na na nanana!
Happy New Year to all of eU ~!
2011



Ps:/ More Pics just inside my FB's album



The Day before reopen school
02/01/2011
We went to Ipoh for him
and Wong Kok restaurant again







No comments:

Post a Comment