Wednesday, December 1, 2010

belated post - Hospital

 22/11
A very surprised day for all of us
My dear was in Hospital~!
At first, he was stomuch ache, 
we knew that it is damn pain from his expression
We were so worrying~!
and, we decided that to drive him to Ipoh Hospital as fast as possible
His mommy was ask his bro woke up and took us to
When my dear was in front site of the car
His mommy and I were quietly sat the site behind and got ready to go to
He realized that I was disappear,
and he felt tension and shouted a few times my name!
His mommy answered him immediately
: 这边, 这边..
and,  I touched his face from the behind sited
and let him know that I was here with him
I was so worrying,
my tears always running in my eyes for the whole journey.
and, he was take a nap with the painful then.

Finally,
we reached the Hospital
and he was arrange to operation immediately
We were waiting for him
full of worrying
And, after 2/3 hours
He was caming out and to the ward from the operation room
I was staying with him that night,
and his mommy and bro have to come back home.

A next day,
Doctor was coming and visit the patient
we asked him that the date that we should leave Hospital
He answered that at least ONE WEEK !!
We were shock for his replying
and, just listen to doctor.
I was staying in Hospital with him for one week!
It is not easily to stay there.

24/11
After 2 days he was lying down on the sickbed
He could stand for a while and sit~!
I so happy to see these!

the day also
Pom Pom was coming with his family from Gerik
but then
she was waiting outside and I was going to meet with her
Pom Pom wana see papa, wanna visit papa too
I so miss her and I know she did

26/11
His condition is much more better than before
He started to walk.

27/11
Steven was coming the 3rd time
He was watching movie with us in the ward
and chatting with us
and bought porridge for me.
Thanks to him so much.

This is what I looked like after a few days staying in Hospital
exhausted

28/11
His wound was cleaned by nurses
That is~!

29/11
A very last,
the date we could leave the Hospital~!
We excited~!
We counldnt wait to go out from the Hospital~!
While we were waiting for his family,
we were walking around.
The church in the Hospital.



Tadaa~!
I am here!
Fatter me since I was eating much more in the Hospital
all my body circulate unbalance
because of I didnt sleep well
The longer time I was sleeping well is 4hours ( just for a day )

and the fees for staying is
RM 10189.10~!

The Hospital we stayed
Wheeze

After went out from the Hospital,
we were going to meet up his papa
and then
His bro guard us to anywhere
We were going to have our lunch,
to Bercham petshop to have a look,
to Ck eyewear to have a new glasses,
to buy tasty steamed buns.

And then,
we were getting back to Gerik together!
woohoo~!
A happy day
A fatigued day


No comments:

Post a Comment